Seventy-five Things that are Now True of Me and Everyone that is Saved!
In the previous blog, I listed Sixty-one Things that were True of Me and Every Other Person before Becoming a Christian! Following up, I want to list 75 of the several hundred things that are true of everyone that is saved.
Always keep in mind that salvation is God’s plan that has existed immutably and eternally in God’s mind. God designed the plan, determined the participants, and delineated the parameters of the people and circumstances in His plan. His plan included the greatest good for the greatest number for the greatest period of time, for the greatest glory of God!
The last book of the Bible confirms what we knew from the first book. Revelation 7:10, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” Salvation belongs to God. According to the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Salvation is initiated by God's grace, achieved by God's power, offered on God's terms, accomplished by God's Son, made effectual by God’s Spirit, secured by God's promises, guaranteed by God's sovereignty.
We must reflect with an ever-enlarging understanding and experience of the reality that SALVATION IS FAR MORE THAN WE THOUGHT. It’s more than forgiveness for our sins so that we miss hell and make heaven when we die.
Listed below are just a few of the multitude of riches and resources the gospel has provided for all those who are saved:
- My salvation is fully accomplished (John 19:30).
- I have eternal life as a present possession (John 5:24; 6:47; 1 John 5:11-13).
- I know the one, true God (John 17:3; 1 John 2:3; 5:20).
- I have been saved and justified by His grace (Ephesians 2:1-10; Titus 3:7).
- I have passed from death unto life and made alive by God (Ephesians 2:1,5 (John 5:24; ).
- I have the forgiveness of sins and they’ll never be remembered by God (Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 8:12; 10:17).
- I am reconciled to God and made nigh by the blood of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:18-19; Colossians 1:20; Ephesians 2:13).
- I have been delivered from this present evil world or age and the power of darkness (Galatians 1:4; Cols. 1:13).
- I have been delivered from the wrath to come will not come into condemnation or judgment (1 Thessalonians 1:10; Rom 8:1).
- I am a child of God and a son of God (John 1:12; 3:26; Galatians 4:5-7).
- I am a son of God (Galatians 4:5-7).
- I have been adopted and am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ (Galatians 4:5; Romans 8:15,17, 23).
- I am enriched by Christ in everything and blessed with every spiritual blessings (1 Corinthians 1:5; 2 Corinthians 9:11; Ephesians 1:3).
- I am a new creature (creation) in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; 4:24; Colossians 3:10).
- I am accepted and highly favored in the Beloved One (Ephesians 1:6).
- I have been seated in heavenly places with Christ (Ephesians 2:6).
- I am God's special, purchased possession (Tit. 2:14; 1 Peter 2:9).
- I am a priest who can offer spiritual sacrifices (Hebrews 13:15-16; 1 Peter 2:5,9).
- I am privileged to have fellowship with the Father and with the Son (1 John 1:3).
- I am in Christ and He dwells in me (John 6:56; 14:20; Galatians 2:20).
- My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19).
- I have been blessed with the gift and pledge of the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:13-14).
- I am one of the "called" of Jesus Christ (Romans 1:6; 8:28-30; Jude1).
- I have been called out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9).
- I was foreknown of God (Romans 8:29; 1 Peter 1:2).
- I was predestined by God to be conformed to Christ's image (Romans 8:29; Ephesians 1:5,11).
- I am eternally secure in God's love (Romans 8:38-39).
- I am chosen in Christ to salvation (Ephesians 1:4; Colossians 3:12; 2 Thess. 2:13).
- I am complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10).
- I am chastened and disciplined by my Heavenly Father (Hebrews 12:6-7).
- I am a child of Abraham and of Abraham's seed and enjoy the blessing of Abraham (Galatians 3:7, 9, 29).
- I am a sheep in His flock (Luke 12:32; Hebrews 13:20; 1 Peter 2:25).
- I am a member of His body (1 Corinthians 10:17; 12:27; Ephesians 3:6; 4:25; 5:30).
- I am a stone in His building (Ephesians 2:20-22; Hebrews 3:6; 1 Peter 2:5).
- I am a branch in the Vine (John 15:1-7).
- I am a child of the kingdom (Matthew 13:38; Mark 10:14-15).
- I am born again into His family (John 1:12-13; 1 Peter 1:3,23; 2:2; 1 John 5:1).
- I am a fellow citizen with the saints (Ephesians 2:19).
- I was baptized into Jesus Christ (Romans 6:3; Galatians 3:27).
- I was identified with Christ in His death (Romans 6:3-6,8-11; 2 Corinthians 5:14).
- I was identified with Christ in His resurrection (Romans 6:5,8,11; 2 Corinthians 5:15; Galatians 2:20; Colossians 2:12; 3:1).
- I died to sin and have been crucified with Christ (Romans 6:2; Gals 2:20).
- I can walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).
- I have God's laws written in my heart (Hebrews 10:16).
- I am married to Jesus Christ (Romans 7:4).
- I am being changed into Christ's glorious image (2 Corinthians 3:18).
- My inward man is being renewed day by day (2 Corinthians 4:16).
- I am not of the world (John 17:14,16).
- The world is crucified unto me and I unto the world (Galatians 6:14).
- I am clothed in His righteousness (Revelation 19:8).
- I am a saint (1 Corinthians 1:2; Philippians 1:1; Colossians 1:2; Romans 1:7).
- I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20).
- I have been translated into the kingdom of the Son of His love (Colossians 1:13).
- Jesus Christ is my Deliverer (Romans 7:24-25).
- I have all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Pet. 1:3).
- I have all the armor and weapons I need (2 Corinthians 10:4; Ephesians 6:10-17).
- I have God's all-sufficient grace always available (2 Corinthians 12:9).
- I have access to the Father (Ephesians 2:18; Hebrews 4:16).
- I have a great High Priest (Hebrews 2:17-18; 3:1; 4:14-16; 8:1; 10:21).
- I have peace with God and Christ is my peace (Romans 5:1; Ephesians 2:14).
- I am given assurance by the Spirit (Romans 8:16; Hebrews 6:18).
- I am not distressed, or in despair, or forsaken (2 Corinthians 4:8, 9).
- God is my Sufficiency and my Strength (2 Corinthians 3:5; Philippians 4:13).
- I belong to a Sovereign God who works all things together for my good (Romans 8:28).
- I am His workmanship (Ephesians 2:10).
- I am sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:13).
- I am on the Rock, Christ Jesus (Matthew 16:18; 1 Corinthians 3:11).
- I am established securely in Christ and kept by the power of God (2 Corinthians 1:21; 1 Peter 1:5).
- I am preserved in Jesus Christ and kept from falling (Jude 1, 24).
- My name is forever written in heaven (Luke 10:20).
- I have overcome the world and will always triumph in Christ (1 John 5:4-5; 2 Cors 2:14).
- I am indwelt by the victorious Christ who is greater than Satan (1 John 4:4).
- I have a living hope and a glorious future (1 Peter 1:3; Romans 8:18; 2 Thess. 2:14).
- I will not be hurt of the second death (Revelation 2:11; 20:6).
- I have a place reserved in heaven for me where I will be with God forever (John 14:2,3; 1 Peter 1:4; Revelation 21:3-4).
WOW! Talk about good news!!! The riches of salvation far surpass the ruin of our lostness! Our Father, through faith alone, by grace alone, in Christ alone, has got us covered.
There is NO FAILURE THAT CAN DEFEAT US! Romans 8:37, “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”
There is NO FAULT THAT CAN DEFILE US! Romans 8:34, “Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and further-more is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.”
There is NO FOE THAT CAN DESTROY US! Romans 8:35, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?”
There is NO FEAR THAT NEED DISCOURAGE US – Romans 8:38-39: “For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Truly ours is a Salvation that is Beyond Measure!
More in Pastor Wade's Blog
September 27, 2023Jesus Met Me on the Morning of My Funeral!
August 7, 2023What Does It Mean to Make Disciples of All Nations?
July 31, 2023Is it Too Late for a Global Awakening?